GEOLYTH makes it easier for you: cost-effective, straightforward, fast production and processing, low material costs, flexible shaping, optimum material properties, high thermal insulation, good compressive strength, low weight, biologically harmless, breathing-active, high fire protection values, high mechanical strength, closed-cell/hydrophobic, electrical conductivity adaptable, durable, customised colours, and much more ...
Use GEOLYTH thermal insulation panels for insulating exterior walls and facades, interior walls and for thermal and noise insulation for cavity walls and cavity wall fillings.
GEOLYTH is an ideal material for built-in fire protection in doors and gates and as a filler for shafts, sanitary components, facades and partition walls.
The wide range of GEOLYTH applications includes:
- "Concreting" prefabricated walls using closed-cell, insulating, load-bearing, with different densities, strengths and thermal insulation (excellent heat and humidity storage for consistent room climate)
- Concreting walls
- Manufacturing construction panels or bricks (blocks)
- Interior insulation in cavity walls (double walls)
- Filling fire protection doors and gates (applied as foam, panel or sandwich layers)
- General thermal insulation in prefabricated construction (2-layer foam panels instead of 3-layer facade panels)
- Filling cavity walls with foam in factory for low static loading applications
- Soundproofing: open-pore panels to absorb noise
- Panels and mouldings for high temperature insulation
- Fire resistant renovation of wooden framework walls
- Polyamide fibres or basalt fibres, for example, may also be installed to increase tensile and flexural tensile strengt - steel reinforcement is no longer required for structural elements subjected to low stress (forming a new monolithic building material)